Saturday, November 27, 2010

sams favorites more


Ongoing excerpts from Sam's time line, misc assorted tweets, these are from September 2010

Sarcasm is a powerful tool for humor and good in the world, as long as you don't scare everyone off while doing it.....


I was told I should be more sensitive, so I am switching from Very, Very Sarcastic, to Very Sarcastic... I hope that satisfies everyone

Ferrets are convinced the happy dance solves all problems. They have a perfect track record.


It is a lot easier for me to remember if I just call everyone Uncle Freddie

ferrets have been mayors,governors, and one ferret was even squeaker of the house


ferrets have a secret plan to solve the world's problems .... take more naps



 





Free Ebook Covers and Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment