the new twitter seems to be a bit sticky, and we can't even go down below 200 mentions. and they've taken to just deleting old tweets. i wanted to record mine for posterity, so i put them here on the blog.
my tweets post earthquake:
1. this region overreacts to rain and snow, you can imagine how big a deal they make of this apocalyptic event
2. the #mayans are coming back, i call shotgun!!!
then, two ladies inquired as to my well being:
3. my uncle freddie, sublimely has a padded toilet seat, @alikat747 @betsydraperfl he didn't notice a thing #dcquake
4. two wars, nato strikes, hurricane Irene, stocks are down, uemployment up... now a freakin earthquake.... i'm gonna go play golf
5. i checked on my pet human during the quake, and used the opportunity to pilfer it's lunch....
6. i made sure the household was outside ~ quakin n shakin' ~ @baisebeige merrily had free run o da place... massive #pilferage
pausing long enough to do a public service announcement:
7. RT @PronetworkBuild If you felt the #DCQuake at all, the USGS wants to hear from you: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/dyfi/
8. Bill Haley: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CXFXB4uknI Shake Rattle and Roll
9. Micheal J Fox: "What quake?"
10. a moonshine still in Mineral, Va blows up, the whole area freaks out
11. the USGS has said "all the data is not in. we'll have to see how things shake out..."
12. reporters keep asking if animals acted strangely before the #dcquake. it's a lil late to be worrying about that
13. no, the #dcquake didnt scare me, i was too busy tryna snag the pet human's lunch....