Monday, February 7, 2011

Find Light

Go to this Link and BUY THIS BOOK TODAY!!  

http://www.hylamolander.com/blog/single-entry/finding-light-by-hyla-molander/

"You will find the light in this darkness. The light is there, inside you. Let your tears flow, so that they can make room for even more love. There are no wrong directions. Each step will teach you where to take the next. Search within and you will find your truth. Listen to the whispers of your soul. Only you can navigate these waters. Know that you are not alone. We are all connected by love, hope, loss, and fear. Sharing your pain gives others permission to do the same. Those who have witnessed death can be broken open to life. When you are ready, the path shall appear. Believe, define, and then create all that you desire. You honor the past by embracing the present. Let the light be your guide." -

Writing and photography in FINDING LIGHT ©2010 by Hyla Molander

For signed copies of this 7 x 7 hardcover, image-wrapped book, please click the button  and order via PayPal.

2 comments:

  1. I often have a difficult time accepting that I'm worthy of love, my ferret friend. Don't we all experience this on some level? So, I wish I had the proper words to thank you for the love and joy you give me every single day. Whether I'm on Twitter or chasing my own sick lil freddies, you are always in my heart. That's just the way I roll . . . and wiggle.

    This book, FINDING LIGHT, is to remind others that we all face dark times. I do believe the people (and ferrets) I am most drawn to have, at some point, pushed through the darkness to find that life's challenges can reveal even more light, love, and compassion. You, my dear friend, have the most exquisite light, and I am eternally grateful to feel its glow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent excerpt! :)

    ReplyDelete