Tuesday, January 4, 2011

i call women sweetie, they wink at me, and call me baby

"ok, did you call her sweetcakes, or sweetie, or sweettooth, we are getting to the bottom of this.." 

Why don’t you leave this to the boys, sweetcakes.”  was how The Yard Barker has the story going down.  http://tinyurl.com/23399ps

but Fox Sports tells it like this:  "Listen to me, sweet baby, let me tell you something," Sports Announcer Ron Franklin reportedly told Jeannine Edwards.

having the world's largest network of special reporters, well connected, probing, and willing to ferret out the truth, i called my uncle freddie, who weighed in immediately with his take on the subject.

"Sammy is that you..  Are you still a moron?  Yea, I got the details,  she is denying ever being called sweetcakes, which she finds offensive, demeaning, and completely out of line. She insists she was called sweetie, which she kinda liked, cause she aint no sweetie.... But I got the scoop on the really big story, here Sammy, this is gonna be good, I can't wait to call my Editor, and get this to print right away, so how's your mother?" 

I knew my uncle freddie must have something really big, so i mumbled something about my mother vacationing in miami, taking her pet humans to the beach, but it being cold.... "Sammy, I could care less about your mother, I was just kidding around, you're still a moron, just like i thought...Here's the scoop... that Jeannine Edwards... Oh this is good, gonna bust this story wide open, I tell you... That Edwards broad?  She wears contacts!!  I gotta go Sammy.  Quit bein such a maroon, huh kid?"

We can make alot of choices in life, but we can't choose our family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment